Water Softener System
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE INSTALLATION!
The E Soft Pro Domestic Water Softener is the most reliable system available on the market today. The Clack control valve has been used throughout the world for over 40 years and has been found to be trouble-free and user friendly. The eSoft Pro comes in a range of sizes suitable for a single tap to a large family home the size of the softener is based on the Resin volume, these are the 5 litre, 8 litre, 10 litre, 20 litre & 30 litre models. The model of domestic water softener you require will depend on the size of the property and the water usage.
Volumetric water softener with integral water meter.
Programmable regeneration cycle times.
Lithium battery back-up during power outages.
Most reliable controller on the market today.
* This requires 25kg bag of high purity Salt on installation. Not included *
Hard Water Problems?
Water is an essential part of our everyday life.
We drink it, wash our bodies and hair with it, clean our clothes with it, even heat our homes with it and yet we seldom pay attention to its effects. If you live in a hard water area, you’ll soon know!
– Hard water causes mineral deposits to remain on the skin, hair and clothes.
– It clogs pipes, water tanks and boilers – reducing efficiency and increasing energy bills.
– It discolours sinks, baths, shower cubicles, toilets and taps.
– Its deposits form limescale which reduces the effectiveness of household appliances such as washing machines.
Soft Water Benefits
See and feel the difference!
– Baths, shower enclosures and sinks are no longer stained by mineral deposits.
– Usage and spend on detergents and shampoos is reduced by up to 50%
– Appliances last longer and maintenance costs are reduced.
– Energy bills can be reduced by at least 10%
– Skin condition can improve noticeably. People with eczema have seen significant improvement with the use of soft water.
– Hair feels softer, and clothes are softer, whiter and brighter
– Time is saved cleaning and no need to use harsh chemicals to remove limescale deposits.
CONSTRUCTION & PERFORMANCE RANGE
|Resin Volume|| 5 ltr|| 8 ltr|| 10 ltr|| 20 ltr|| 30 ltr|
|Softener Specification|| 8 x 13|| 10 x 13|| 8 x 17|| 8 x 24|| 10 x 35|
|Total Height|| 490mm|| 510mm|| 580mm|| 750mm|| 1050mm|
|Total Depth|| 520mm|| 500mm|| 520mm|| 520mm|| 580mm|
|Width|| 270mm|| 340mm|| 270mm|| 270mm|| 350mm|
|Maximum Working Pressure|| 5 bar|| 5 bar|| 5 bar|| 5 bar|| 5 bar|
|Minimum Working Pressure|| 1.7 bar|| 1.7 bar|| 1.7 bar|| 1.7 bar|| 1.7 bar|
|Service Flow Rate|| 10 ltr/min|| 10 ltr/min|| 10 ltr/min|| 15 ltr/min|| 23 ltr/min|
|Pressure Drop At Service Flow|| 0.2 bar|| 0.2 bar|| 0.2 bar|| 0.35 bar|| 0.55 bar|
|Minimum Supply Flow Rate|| 8 ltr/min|| 8 ltr/min|| 8 ltr/min|| 8 ltr/min|| 8 ltr/min|
|Salt Use Per Regeneration|| 0.75 kgs|| 1.2 kgs|| 1.2 kgs|| 3.0 kgs|| 4.5 kgs|
|Inlet/Outlet/Drain Connections|| 3/4″ BSPM|| 3/4″ BSPM|| 3/4″ BSPM|| 3/4″ BSPM|| 3/4″ BSPM|
|Overflow Connections|| 1/2″||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″|
|Softening Capacity @ 300ppm|| 830 litres|| 1330 litres|| 1330 litres|| 2500 litres|| 5000 litres|
NOTE: This Price Does Not Include Installation, for a Quote on Installation please visit www.allirelandwatervision.ie or contact Darren on 083 0517997