More Information ...
Harvey MiniMax M3 Twin-cylinder non-electric block salt water softener. Complete with a 10-year warranty and free shipping! The later 4th generation Harvey softener. It boasts better efficiency, more refinement, a higher flow rate and a sleeker design than previous models.
These models are suitable for hardness areas between 50 and 600 PPM and will cater for 1-6 person households with ANY type of plumbing system including 15mm or 22mm incoming mains.
Here is the full water softener specification;
- height: 490 mm
- depth: 460 mm
- width: 206 mm
- inlet: 3/4″ bsp male
- outlet: 3/4″ bsp male
- overflow: 1/2″ hose connector
- drain: 3/8″ outside diameter tubing
- maximum operating water pressure: 6 bar
- minimum operating water pressure: 1 bar (with water flowing)
- maximum operating water temperature: 20°C
- minimum operating water temperature: protect from freezing
- salt storage: 2 x 4 kg blocks
- maximum flow: 55 l/min
- minimum flow : < 3 l/hour
Once purchased you will need to get your plumber to install it or if you are a confident DIYer then we can offer advice. We can also offer installation if you are local to us, just contact us for a quote.
The softener does NOT include a fitting kit, though we do sell these separately. The softener does not include any salt so you will need to buy some immediately.